Today is our first RWI meeting of the year, and I have to tell you, I’m so excited I could pop.
Wanna know why?
- We have two new members I haven’t met. Can you believe it? I *hope* I’ll get to meet them today.
- We haven’t had a meeting since last year! That’s such a long time ago.
- We have a long time member who has sold her first book, and it’s so much fun to get to live that process through her.
- We have baby members who are as thrilled when they discover something new about writing as I was when I discovered it.
- We have a speaker I’m really looking forward to hearing.
- I love being with friends who love the same thing I do. We talk the same language, have the same joys and disappointments and know just how to encourage one another. It’s kind of like when you go home, put on a warm robe and snuggle on the couch. It just feels right.
Our meeting is today, 1:00 at OSU-Tulsa. If you’re interested in writing, come on by. Even if you aren’t interested in writing romance, but want to write, we’d love to have you drop by and say hi.
Maybe we can help you get pointed in the right direction.